Post-production teams waste too much on non-creative work. Suite equips post-production teams with a blazing fast cloud studio that scales to meet the demands of any project. Now, teams can focus on creating and forget about everything else.
We are a small, fast-moving team with a mission to solve the biggest problems facing the media and entertainment industry. We're experts in the industry working directly with post-production teams to understand their pains, provide world-class service, and take their workflow to the next level. If this speaks to you, come join us!
Who You Are
- You have 3-4+ years of experience managing post-production teams
- You are driven by helping others succeed
- You’re a problem solver, you love taking on difficult challenges and coming up with solutions
- You love to teach, and you love to learn
- You’re a doer, you roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- You’re an extravert and love people
- You want to help shape the company, culture, AND product. You don't want "just another job"
- Onboarding: Help studios achieve their desired outcomes by guiding them through their initial stages with Suite. You will work closely with top creative agencies to help determine, and hit, initial success milestones by sharing best practices, strategizing workflows, and laying the foundation for their relationship with Suite.
- Education: Generate educational resources such as knowledge base articles, instructional content, and guides.
- Support: Provide exemplary support through various channels answering customer questions with empathy and kindness.
- Improve internal process: Work with stakeholders to continuously improve Suite's onboarding processes.
- Gather Feedback: Work closely with product to relay pain points, feature requests, and customer feedback.
Benefits at Suite
- Best-in-class health & dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Taco Tuesday, every Tuesday
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire